Our home in Residence Magazine


I'm back from my summer break here at the blog with one of the highlights from this year. Our penthouse featured in the Swedish Residence Magazine. I'm so proud and very grateful to a wonderful story about us and our four walls, you can see it in the May issue of the Residence. 
A big "Thank you" to Hanna Nova Beatrice for the wonderful publication, thank you Michelle Maedows for the bloomy words to our homestory and once again I want to thank my dear friend Christine Bauer for the wonderful pictures.










4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/11/2015

    Wonderfull kitchen! I like it very much! Please, can you tell me what kind of material is the grey part of the kitchen made from? Thanks...Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the baby boomers come of age it is inevitable that a significant number of them will spend some time in a nursing home. Knowledge of their rights will be of critical importance for their lawyers, families and friends. parc komo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say increase the marketing and the sellers will Call. Not only that but if you are canvassing the world (or at least your area) that you buy problem real estate holdings, eventually you will be acknowledged for what you do and sellers will telephone you strictly on your reputation. this is what is called cost effective marketing. parc clematis

    ReplyDelete
  4. With that as a foundation let's look at the pros and cons of the Obama administration health care reform proposals and let's look at the concepts put forth by the Republicans. 먹튀검증

    ReplyDelete